Buying a Vacation Home? We can help!
We have the right loan for you.
Buying a vacation home means you’re ready for more options to vacation/or spend your summers/winters. Vacation homes give you the joy of “getting away from it all” now, while providing equity for the future. You even may end up retiring to your vacation home. That’s planning ahead!
The right kind of mortgage loan for you can make all the difference. As soon as you’re ready to start the process of buying a vacation home, get in touch with an independent mortgage lender like Zachery Adam with Prime Mortgage Lending and Equity Services, Inc to sort through your options.
Get the Best Possible Experience
If you want to buy a vacation home, you’ve likely bought and sold several other properties in the past. But regulations change, and mortgage loans change with them. Expand your options by talking with Zachery about many product options. That’s the best way to ensure you get the best rate and loan.
Vacation home buyers like you are encouraged to pre-apply before starting to look at properties. When you know the mortgage range Prime Mortgage Lending and Equity Services inc. is willing to extend, you can make an offer with confidence. By consulting with an expert like Zachery Adam, you can be sure to have all the information you need before you make an offer.
Buying a Vacation Home? Find the best loan at Prime Mortgage Lending and Equity Services, Inc
Below are links that may help vacation home buyers. If you have additional questions, send them to Zachery. He will return the answers to you quickly so you don’t lose time.
- Buying a Second Home — When you’re ready to buy a vacation home (say, in the mountains), you need good advice. Check out these tips.
- Mortgage Calculator — Use this tool to find out approximately what your monthly mortgage payment would be based solely on the loan amount, the loan length and the interest rate.
- Do’s and Don’ts — Even seasoned second home buyers can use professional advice to help seal the deal when buying a home.
- Document Checklist — When you apply for a second mortgage loan, you know you’re going to need many financial records. While you won’t need everything on the list presented here, it may help you determine what you will need.
- FAQs — You may think you know everything about buying a second home, but peruse through this list of frequently asked questions to be sure.
- Home Buyer’s Guide — You will receive this mandatory disclosure during the initial mortgage application process. Its pertinent information is summarized on this page.
- Glossary — Unless you’re an independent mortgage lender or a banker, you may not understand every term thrown at you. Go to this page for definitions.
- Our Loan Products — An independent mortgage lender like Zachery Adam with Prime Mortgage Lending and Equity Services, Inc has more flexibility than most lenders. See this page for a list of mortgage loan types.
To learn more, contact Zachery.
Get the ins and outs about buying a vacation home
Call Zachery at Prime Mortgage Lending and Equity Services, Inc at 828-242-4780 or send him a message to get the ins and outs about buying a vacation home. It doesn’t cost anything to discuss your situation, and we provide complimentary reviews. Zachery loves talking with vacation home buyers like you.
“The Team was such a pleasure to work with! Zack is very transparent, which made the process far less intimidating. Even better, he made the process fun! This team responds promptly and makes all information easy to digest. We would choose Zachery Adam every time and we have already recommended Zack to friends and family. Thank you!”
“We went to Asheville, North Carolina in search of our dream property. We needed a loan and were connected with Zack through a friend who had gotten a loan through Zack as well. This was the most personable loan experience I have ever had – I felt like a person and not just another account. Zack’s calming and caring personality made the loan process an easy and actually, pleasant experience. Zack got back to us promptly each and every time we needed to communicate with him. He gave us way more of a loan amount than any other bank offered us and the terms were super reasonable. I have purchased several homes in my life and Zack, by far, created the best loan experience I’ve had. I would highly recommend this company!”
“Zack made the process of getting a mortgage very smooth and straightforward. There are inherently a lot of steps in the process (forms to be filled out, etc.), but Zack explained everything clearly, outlined our various options, and in the end found a loan that fit our needs at a very good interest rate. Almost all the documents could be signed electronically, which was a great help, as we were buying a house in Asheville, North Carolina from out of state. We would be happy to work with him again.”